the411;

My photo
honolulu, HI, United States

8.19.2008

Summer Doodles

I've been randomly doodling a lot throughout the summer, most of them not developing further than simple doodles.
I still kind of like them, though.
Here are some of the doodles that I've done...

<--I already posted this one before, but I'd like to point out that I have done some realistic-like doodles...not all were animu. >>;;
Top dog is a Welsh Corgi. I WANT A WELSH CORGI... O__O They're so awesome. ><


This one is a fanart of Apollo Justice from the DS series, Ace Attorney. It was one of the very first doodles I did this summer. It was more of a practice doodle, and hand/arm angle kind of thing. I st
ill need to work on that some.


This next one is of Mao from Code Geass. Based off of this
screenshot: here. I mean wow..I didn't even notice that till someone pointed it out to me. But I find it dreadfully amusing nevertheless.


This next one is basically Heath Ledger's version of The Joker in the Dark Knight. Except chibi version, ya. :D I had fun drawing his eye makeup and such, though. tee-hee!
It's chibi, and that is my excuse for his lack of fingers. Ya, deal with it. :>
This one is purely for perspective...usually I draw people with their face showing, so I wanted to try a pose where you can't see her face. And the shoulder that potrudes toward you is always fun / difficult to show...

so yea, that was the point of this one. >>;;




This next, and last one, is of Flonne from Disgaea. Aaron got the game and I thought the art looked nice, so I decided to do some fanart. I kind of like how sketchy it turned out, so I'll probably leave it like this. I probably out the outfit wrong at some points, since I couldn't really figure it out, but you get the general gist of it.
Haha, notice how it gets less detailed near the bottom, compared to the top. |D



So yea. These are some of the doodles I've done. CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE. :D Though I suppose some of them look better small and miniscule like this. :P I will continue to doodle, and if I'm not lazy, I'll upload them here, too! : ]

3 comments:

spica said...

<3 YEYART.

I love your doggie sketches and your chibi Joker scared the crap out of me and your perspective shot is absolutely lovely and has a really nice airy feeling to it and your Flonne is suuuuuper cute. <333333

And yeah.

I really liked your perspective shot and your Flonne~~~ ;D

-brick'd-

Bob H said...

I love your art! :D
I think my favorite is the one where her face isn't showing. Or maybe the dogs. They're all really good :D

dai-iki said...

Thanks you guys! :D -interweb hug- haha~