the411;

My photo
honolulu, HI, United States

8.19.2008

Code Geass R2 episode 19 - SOO BETRAYED

SO MUCH BETRAYAL IN THIS EPISODE.
& a lot of stupid people.


Betrayal was to be expected, after so much death in the previous episodes.

To put it simply...the people who betrayed Lelouch/Zero were:

  • All of the Black Knights
Simple as that. ><>
As for the other Balck Knights though, they'll continue to be pawns in Schniezel's little game.

I'm happy Rollo is finally dead though, and I'm glad he redeemed himself at the end, too.
(Better then him going out in some lame manner, like committing suicide or something.) I mean, he was such a little b**** since the very beginning, so of course I'm glad he's gone. But the fact he kind of redeemed himself by saving his 'brother' was good...he was at least able to die on a slightly better note.

And Schniezel had such an easy time turning the BKs on Zero. XD He was just like, 'yada yada here's some tampered evidence, k!?' and they were just like, 'oh snap! okz! Zero you bastard lets kill him ya!?'
I mean, Schniezel just told the BKs about Geass...and they hardly questioned him about it. If someone told me about Geass I sure as hell wouldn't believe it. I mean seriously, it's basically a superpower that controls people's minds. Yeaa, I'd think Schniezel was crazy if he told me that.

O, and Nunnally is apparently FO SHO dead now. Fancy that. I wonder if the plot is heading toward the shit hole now.. :(

I feel soo bad for Lelouch though. His sister is dead, his best friend is dead, the BKs betrayed him, his fake brother is dead, everyone he's ever trusted is gone... damn. o_o

Ohh, but Suzaku is so crazy now. He laughed like a MANIAC this episode. It made me literally laugh out loud. He's a crazy guy, seriously. He completely lost it, and any respect I had for him is POOF. Gone. And unless he pulls some epic shit in the upcoming episodes, my respect for him will stay the same. ><

No comments: