the411;

My photo
honolulu, HI, United States

7.08.2008

Code Geass R2 episode 13 [spoilers, ya]




HOLYMOTHEROFALLTHATISHOLY.

Episode 13 was so epically sad...I cried more than I did in episode 12, that's for sure. XD

I was so sad, I just
had to draw fanart...I'm inking it now. And then I'll color it. :D
But seriously. SO SAD.

"I love you, Lulu."

AAAHHHHHH.

For Shirley--

Shirley was such an innocent, pure and sweet person. She was the only person to see Lelouch as what he really was--as Lelouch.
Not a
backstabber, not as someone who betrayed people, not as a leader, or a supreme being.
She saw him as he was. I think the only other person who ever did that was Lelouch's sister.

I still don't understand why people dislike her. She never did anything. She may have gotten into trouble at times, but nearly every character has. And majority of the time she did those things out of love, and because she cared for Lelouch's well-being. She did this because she knew Lelouch was doing this all by himself. She knew he was alone, and she didn't want him to be. Like she said, she "wanted to become the one thing truthful to h
im."

She
loved him. She loved him even after realizing he was Zero. She loved him even after knowing Zero killed her father.
And that killed me. That her love for him was so deep that she still loved him, even after she realized all that. She couldn't bring herself to hate him. And what killed me even more was when she said that whatever and whenever she is reincarnated, she knows she'll still love him.

I was bawling at that point.
And then he tries to use his Geass, yelling 'Shirley, don't die! Don't die!' trying to save her...Aah that was so sad...And to see Lelouch cry made it even worse. Lelouch is not one to be sentimental and cry, but to see him in such a defenseless state was absolutely saddening. And the way he sobbed at the end before he screamed in pain...AWW. So much emotion in that.
Man...

But yea...I'm not even going to talk about the other parts of the episode...I'm waaay too hung up over this part...the last 2 and a half minutes of the episode... D:




1 comment:

spica said...

;A; Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan.

I don't even keep up with Geass, but that's just WAYTOOCUTE. Like, to the point where I'd totally con my friend into dressing up as Shirley JUST SO I CAN DRESS UP AS LULU AND SUPPORT THE CANON.

;;

<3