the411;

My photo
honolulu, HI, United States

11.16.2009

Art from 2007






A friend of mine asked to see some of the paintings I've done.
The only one's I have with me are paintings I did for AP Art in my senior year of highschool. (These are the only one's I have on my computer, the rest are at home.. ><) I only have three of them on me--a watercolor, a mixed media piece, and a pastel (and oil) paintings.


The first piece is a mixed media piece...supposed to represent the different elements. The second piece is done almost entirely out of pastels, although I used a little bit of oil paint in some parts. :] I took the picture of these pots at the Hawaii Chinatown. The third piece are bicycles done in watercolor. This picture was taken at Waikiki. :D


Lastly, sorry for the kind-of poor quality images...I took pictures of them, as I couldn't scan them or anything.. ><

2 comments:

Cosmiacian said...

I love those pots and pans. :)

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, cali! out of this world cool.